The Marketing, Advertising and Communications MAC Summit will be held streaming online on Thursday October 22 and Friday October 23, 2020. The sessions will start at 10:00 AM and will run on three virtual stages. Visit the agenda page for the latest scheduling and updates.
TO ACCESS THE MACSUMMIT PLATFORM:
2. In the left panel, Click Sign Up to create a new account in the system.
3.Enter the email address used to register for the MAC Summit for your account.
If you do not remember this address, use any other email address. Whichever address you use, make sure you have current access to it, as your passcode will be emailed to that address to verify your account.
4. Enter your first name and last name (how you want to appear) and Click Create Account.
5. You will receive an email with your verification code. Enter that verification code andClick Submit.
6. At this point you can also optionally designate your mobile number to receive codes in the future.
7. Enter your mobile number and ClickSubmit or Click Skip this step.
8. Click Finish.
9. If you see a Welcome button on the main screen, you have registered properly. Instead, if you see a Check In button, you need to register with your entry code. IMPORTANT: If you register day-of. Please be advised that there could be up to a 30 minuted delay before your registration data is transferred to the event virtual platform.
For technical support email: email@example.com
MAC Summit is produced by two of the leading technology conference producers and media companies in Washington DC: Capitol Communicator and Tech Wire Media. Together both publications have created hundreds of conferences and events, and bring together thousands of attendees to their events every year. The MAC Summit is a combination of five live conferences that was planned for 2020 but is now going online due to the COVID-19 virus.
To inquire about sponsorship opportunities for the MAC Summit, please contact Paul Duning, publisher, Capitol Communicator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes. Please email speaker submissions to the summit’s content directors:
DO YOU HAVE INFORMATION ON PAST SUMMITS:
The site for the 2019 Mid-Atlantic Marketing Summit
The site for the 2019 PR Summit DC
The site for the 2019 Communicator Summit Baltimore
The site for the 2019 ADWKDC
The site for the 2019 National Press Club Communicator Summit
Due to COVID-19 the physical conferences for the above were canceled. Your ticket to those conferences will apply to the 2020 MAC Summit and to the 2021 Mid-Atlantic Marketing Summit or 2021 PR Summit. For the avoidance of doubt, no credit will be provided in the event you transfer your ticket to an event with a ticket price lower than that which you paid for your ticket. No refunds will be issued.
Your use of the website does not necessarily require any disclosure of your personally identifiable information; however, we collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. Eventbrite may collect payment and credit card information when you purchase event tickets.